Wee! So I'm here to blog again! haha. but I think this time might be a bit more emo =( HAHA. Joon Wee said my blog sounds so happy =.=" not very normal.. haha but then.. these past few days I have been thinking, and WORRYING about my A lvl results T.T I think I'm NUTS!! WHY AM I WORRYING NOW! But seriously.. suddenly I think I won't do well for A lvls =/ I think it's because I have been spending most of my studying time slacking =X HAIZ... PLEASE LET ME GET AT LEAST 1 H2 A!!
Oh well.. worrying now is a little too late huh.. so.. anyway tmr I'm going out with my sec sch friends! haha and wed is out CTFC outing II xD so exciting! haha! That's all!
Sometimes it's so difficult to let it go...
♥ Blogged @
8:24 PM
That Girl ♥
04.06.1991 single/attached
18 this year xD
Educated in bppsbpghsHCI
Proud member of bpcoHCCO
The picture is the roller coaster at Times Square I can't believe I took it! xD
Loves ♥
{♥}chocolate =D
{♥}08s73
{♥}Apollo <3
{♥}OG 30 =)
{♥}Fac dance =D
{♥}someone =]
{♥}Talking
{♥}being with friends
{♥}going k-box xD
{♥}Daytona racing
{♥}Arcade!
{♥}Reading books
{♥}Listening to music :)
Wishlist ♥
~ feel happy everyday (:
~ no scandals
~ someone who loves me ♥
~ do well for promosA Levels
~ Going for CO punctually
~ get a job!
~ get gold for napfa
~ go kbox =D
~ go zoo!