<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5857526910933542092?origin\x3dhttp://stars-are-shining-brightly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wow.. after like... more than a month! and here I am again! Okay. Now i must resolve to write in perfect English =D

Yup I just came back from KL xDxD I went with my SL project mates! hahaha so we went like Sunway Lagoon and Times Square and Sungei Wang etc. :) AND... I took the FIRST upside down ride during this trip! like TWICE somemore! HAHA okay the first time was because we didn't know it goes upside down ._. I GOT SCAMMED! where got pirate ship go 360 de!! *sigh* but the roller coaster was on my own free will =.=" somehow it didn't seem so intimidating at that time -.-" phew.. but scary!! haha!

We went shopping too! although I only bought two dresses T.T Anyway, through this trip, I have gained a few insights about my friends:
1. Xueying, Esther and Pek Yee are WEIRD! (Xueying and Esther weirdest!)
2. Emelyne likes flowery dresses (can't tell 0.0)
3. Esther is a COMPULSIVE shopper! haha
4. Daryl has a weak immune system (only he fell sick! hahaha)
5. Emelyne and Sophia are scared of lightning (we were sliding in the lightning btw ._.)
6. ONLY I wear long sleeve!! BOO

HAHA okay i think i shall post another time! bye bye!

MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY UP AGAIN!!

Stop dreaming about the impossible.


♥ Blogged @
12:42 AM