Oh yay! changed my blogskin. changed my blog song =D damn cool right XD it rocks man. i decided to go for a happier looking [a.k.a more colour] de blogskin =D hahas. and no more emo emo man. must be happy =)
hahas. i dunno how to do pw leh... quite bad. i dunno what to write. and tmr got co =.= and haiz.. nxt week going to be rly busy. but hahas =D
I try not to think of unhappy stuff.. but sometimes it just comes back to haunt me. i've lost faith. and that's scary OMG nono.. later i become les man >< always look on the bright side of life ~ wee =D
okok =D going to slp.. tmr cannot have mental block le =( jyjy =D wee~ just a little song lyrics here:
I'll always look back, as I walk away~ this memory will last for eternity. And all of our tears, will be lost in the rain, till i find my way back to your arms again. -Westlife: Queen of my heart
♥ Blogged @
12:26 AM
That Girl ♥
04.06.1991 single/attached
18 this year xD
Educated in bppsbpghsHCI
Proud member of bpcoHCCO
The picture is the roller coaster at Times Square I can't believe I took it! xD
Loves ♥
{♥}chocolate =D
{♥}08s73
{♥}Apollo <3
{♥}OG 30 =)
{♥}Fac dance =D
{♥}someone =]
{♥}Talking
{♥}being with friends
{♥}going k-box xD
{♥}Daytona racing
{♥}Arcade!
{♥}Reading books
{♥}Listening to music :)
Wishlist ♥
~ feel happy everyday (:
~ no scandals
~ someone who loves me ♥
~ do well for promosA Levels
~ Going for CO punctually
~ get a job!
~ get gold for napfa
~ go kbox =D
~ go zoo!