And finally the curtains close. the end of what I came to think of as a fairytale. Or did it merely close for an interval? I feel so confused now. What am I going to do now? Although some say it's easy to let go, even though he tells me to fly like a bird, at least for now, I can't seem to let it go.. somehow or another, I feel like I'm totally reliant on him. His every emotion links directly to mine and even though he always to give in to me, I can still feel it.
Yet sometimes, I feel totally different. Seeing the other completely threw me offguard. He never showed his true emotions, save for a few hints, yet I can feel the care he has given and offered me. Being the patient one, he is always telling me to take things slowly and slowly think through what I really want, despite all that has happened. And that's what I really like about him. He is always there. quietly giving me the support when I need it most and helping me the most by not giving me any pressure. If only it could come sooner... and ya. brings me to another fact of life-- I've definitely not grown up yet. I can't even make a choice. This sucks. I'm hurting everyone's feelings.
And the irony of it all -- here I am, trying to cheer the rest of the people around me up. hahas. I always seem like the happy-go-lucky one, yay! zi highing.. but somewhere inside of me.. there's always something making me feel emo.. and ya. thanks hwapheng for trying to cheer me up.. dun worry.. not your fault.. i was just having mood swings =( ya. i really need someone to talk to now.. but doubt i can find one... haiz..
More and more. I wish I could go back to the past =) where everyone was like damn innocent and happy ^.^ not like now.. haiz.. emo faces all over the place T_T ya.. but not all larh.. i dunno.. the seniors look damn happy to me -.-" guess im just jealous ><
Ya.. and i tend to do things on impulse. Letting my heart rule my mind totally. I thought i could hold out. but guess i succumbed after all >< Resist!! I swear i won't make the same mistake again.. but somehow i feel that the damage has been done.
Well.. jyjy~ mustn't give up now. Persist! yay! so yup. MUG! must become as good as hwa pheng =.= hahas.. he's becoming like my role model sia =] like an elder brother, albeit an emo one =P hahas.. so ya. end of emo post =) no more le!
But if I let you go, I will never know, how my life will be, holding you close to me. Would I ever see, you standing next to me.. How will I know. if I let you go. - Westlife [ if i let you go]
♥ Blogged @
5:25 PM
That Girl ♥
04.06.1991 single/attached
18 this year xD
Educated in bppsbpghsHCI
Proud member of bpcoHCCO
The picture is the roller coaster at Times Square I can't believe I took it! xD
Loves ♥
{♥}chocolate =D
{♥}08s73
{♥}Apollo <3
{♥}OG 30 =)
{♥}Fac dance =D
{♥}someone =]
{♥}Talking
{♥}being with friends
{♥}going k-box xD
{♥}Daytona racing
{♥}Arcade!
{♥}Reading books
{♥}Listening to music :)
Wishlist ♥
~ feel happy everyday (:
~ no scandals
~ someone who loves me ♥
~ do well for promosA Levels
~ Going for CO punctually
~ get a job!
~ get gold for napfa
~ go kbox =D
~ go zoo!